View Thread
FunTibia - Have fun with us! » FunTibia » Images
Problems with uploading
Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

05-04-2011 04:16 AM Problems with uploading | Edited by Romano 05-04-2011 04:25 AM
Kariel Win
Head Admin

Pro FunTibia StaffHonorary StaffAdmin

Since I dont know where is the REPLY button
only have to create a new thread....

I having problem with uploading a photo

Submit Photo

Your Photo could not be submitted

Invalid image filename.

Submit another Photo

Have any rule for choose the name of the pic?

05-04-2011 04:19 AM RE: Problems with uploading
Romano
Head Admin

AdminTibiopedia.pl AdminFunTibia.com Admin

Well, we don't have any rules concerning this. What type of file did you try to upload and with what name? Reply button is next to "New Thread" Pfft

05-04-2011 04:26 AM RE: Problems with uploading | Edited by Romano 05-04-2011 04:27 AM
Romano
Head Admin

You see, your signature is visible. Just when you post something, check if option "Show My Signature in this Post" is selected.

05-04-2011 04:29 AM RE: Problems with uploading
Kariel Win
Head Admin

the signature worked now, but the avatar still don`t work.

file type is: jpg

05-04-2011 04:30 AM RE: Problems with uploading
Romano
Head Admin

can you post the link to your avatar here?

05-04-2011 04:34 AM RE: Problems with uploading
Kariel Win
Head Admin

appear the msg
something like that

the avatr is on my pc
I'm using that option

05-04-2011 04:36 AM RE: Problems with uploading
Romano
Head Admin

OK, but can you upload it to imageshack and paste link here?

05-04-2011 04:37 AM RE: Problems with uploading
Kariel Win
Head Admin

ok, i will try
but i tried the same pic from tibiopedia
and also a pic that i use in other foruns

05-04-2011 04:39 AM RE: Problems with uploading
Kariel Win
Head Admin

grrrrrrrrrr
i tried to use the option to use the link but also didnt worked

i55.tinypic.com/11aizdh.jpg

http://tinypic.com/r/11aizdh/7

05-04-2011 04:46 AM RE: Problems with uploading
Romano
Head Admin

Ok,I fixed that but I see that I have some kind of problem.. will have to fix it tomorrow Pfft

05-04-2011 05:04 AM RE: Problems with uploading
Kariel Win
Head Admin

i55.tinypic.com/25s78no.jpg
under maintenance

05-04-2011 05:05 AM RE: Problems with uploading
Kariel Win
Head Admin

Romano wrote:
Ok,I fixed that but I see that I have some kind of problem.. will have to fix it tomorrow Pfft

now i can see my avatar

thank you
Grin

23-08-2014 07:36 AM RE: Problems with uploading

Warn Level 0 +
Hello Feline Asics & Nike Howdy Kitty
We experienced never ran in the marathon before. In greater school My spouse and i ran cross-nation and it was pretty good at it...so I believed with some training I would manage to pull off the fifty percent convention. I equipped myself properly, quality operating shoes,asics nimbus 14, comfortable operating clothes, sun shades,asics gel nimbus 14, sun rays screen,asics gel nimbus 14, mind masking,asics nimbus 14, along with a great brand name of electrolyte sporting activities beverages. My partner and i carbo-loaded the evening just before and spent two and a fifty percent, maybe 3 months instruction, daily for the big day. I was thinking I was geared up. I experienced absolutely nothing to evaluate my preparedness to simply because I had never carried this out before.
Within a world in which the top footwear arrive to advantage from a fantastic provide of scientific design understanding,onitsuka tiger by asics, the the company kayano Nimbus 12 comes in first by most quotations. Runner's World has these shoes designated as their merit winner pertaining to Very best Bring up to date of the 12 months,asics kayano 18, and for fantastic reason. This is a light footwear, it has Asics' private offset lacing system. Regarding neutral sportsmen these footwear are just excellent.
This text wants to glance at the cheap the company in greater depth simply by searching on the shoes after which comprehending precisely how various feet kinds go with ASICS.
Jogging maintain in shape will bring an additional benefit is, regardless of whether males or even women,asics nimbus, sex enjoyment may improve. Fact 1:50 also not necessarily mysterious. Inside great wellbeing is not only linked to muscle mass, cardiovascular system,asics blur 33, and voice, and include all feeling areas. Runners to know much more about oneself and others,asics running shoes, and can be more entirely in all facets of lifestyle,asics gel kayano, like intercourse.
When it arrives to establishing your goal you wish to make sure you have enough time to obtain. It's not probable (or healthful) to believe it is possible to lose 20 pounds per week or even 8 weeks. It requires time. By environment unrealistic objectives you could turn into discouraged, or and threat abandoning the operating entirely. Instead founded your objective to a organization date later on. If your goal is to operate in a 5k you should provide your self at least three months of education, if you're target is to lose twenty lbs give your personal at least 12 months of solid running. A goal really should by no means be manufactured with the expectation involving achieving that in a 1 week, if it is then you can be setting your objectives to minimal.
Among all vehicles, we love these with ideal pace types, nevertheless higher speed vehicles need much better breaks. This is same with these kinds of running lover shoes. asics gel kayano Kinsei two is in the type of Asics's Kinsei and known to almost all for its best overall performance. Most Gel Kinsei 2 are made together with gel cushion system. Close to, the footwear are made of high high quality components so you can use them for a particular while period. Due to the fact tennis action need stressful exercise,asics kayano 18, this benefit can be viewed more clearly. They can afford to the fantastic and rough therapy for the supplies. All these are to provide a gentle effect with crumbling too fast. Perspective GEL is a kind of gel-cushion which can respond to various directions and just like the fatty tissue in your feet.
Health clubs will also give you to consider training that you might locate to be very useful. If you show up at a course each working day,cheap asics, there's a chance you're into it sufficient to say that you've been there at class doing exercises and getting directly into form. It's also possible to satisfy brand new and more people in study course or just help others out if you want.
The company Running Footwear are accessible at bargains and prices. The color choices and fashoins will selection and will attraction to the clients who store on their behalf. There are types that are great for complementing to an attire and those that are ideal for sports and energetic games. People who buy high quality things footwear will have the capability to utilize them for a lengthy period. Having a boot that shape the ft . and provides the particular support you require, will assist a person feel secure and safe in their joggers.
相关的主题文章:

Why Asics Mens Gel Kayano 16 Operating Shoe

Best Ladies'S Running Shoes

Best Asics Gel Kinsei 2 Shoes

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Copyright © FunTibia.com 2010-2021, all rights reserved.
Tibia and TibiaME are trademarks of CipSoft GmbH.
Designed by Li Dao