View Thread
FunTibia - Have fun with us! » News » Short News
Happy Holidays!
Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

23-12-2010 07:57 PM Happy Holidays! | Edited by SanosukeMatheus 23-12-2010 07:57 PM
SanosukeMatheus

Warn Level 0 +
What a year, Tibians! Full of so many events and memorable moments, it almost passed by in the blink of an eye. It is Christmas time again and the festivities will be in full swing soon.

Some of our staff will be working over the holiday season and fight their way through snow and ice to reach the CipSoft headquarters, while others will take a short break. In any case, all of us are looking forward to the festive days ahead and we want to send you some special holiday wishes and greetings:

Enjoy your holidays (in and outside of Tibia)! Merry Christmas! - Andrej Delany, Software Tester

I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, or to say it with the words of the mighty Colossus: . . . - Lionet, Game Content Designer

Hey Tibians, thanks for your support over all the years, have a great Christmas and keep rockin' it in 2011! - Jan, Graphic Artist

Lil' Flashy and I wish you happy holidays! - Ihsua Beris, Programmer

To all of you, wherever you are: It is an honour to serve this community. Thank you all very much for your continued loyalty and support and have a wonderful Christmas. See you next year - in Tibia! - Solkrin, Customer Support

No matter whether you currently decorate a fir tree or a palm tree for Christmas I hope you enjoy the rest of this year and have a good start into the next one! - Akananto, Programmer

Dear Tibians, I hope you'll have a great Christmas and I wish you all the best for 2011. Keep the Tibian spirit alive! - Hannes, Graphic Artist

Hello Tibians! Best wishes from me as well and thanks for the lovely year we've spent together. Merry X-Mas and Happy New Year. - Mercutio, Marketing Manager

It is time and time again amazing what our Tibia community can reach together, for example, you have all together reached more than 4,5 million achievements already. You all share a certain passion for this game with us and we are thankful for each and every one of you here, so get on your mount and keep thriving to achieve more great things in Tibia. - Craban, Guido and Skyrr, Product Managers

static.tibia.com/images/news/merry_christmas2010.jpg

Last but not least, we community managers want to wish all of you a splendid holiday season and a fabulous 2011 with happiness, good health and joy. We are looking forward to a new year full of Tibian adventures to share with you. To know and feel that you care for Tibia is one of the greatest gifts to all of us.
www.tibiaimage.com/char/17/Sanosuke%27Matheus.png

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Copyright © FunTibia.com 2010-2021, all rights reserved.
Tibia and TibiaME are trademarks of CipSoft GmbH.
Designed by Li Dao