View Thread
FunTibia - Have fun with us! » News » Tibia
A Rat is a Rat is a ... ?
Username
Password
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread

31-10-2012 06:08 PM A Rat is a Rat is a ... ?
Izeron
Lord of Fun

Pro FunTibia StaffHonorary Staff

Warn Level 0 +
static.tibia.com/images/global/letters/letter_martel_T.gifoday, we have something special for you: a contest and a sneak peek all in one!

static.tibia.com/images/news/rat01_small.jpg

This year's winter update will introduce a new race to the game, and our current working title is: rat men. However, we are sure that Tibia's imaginative players can easily come up with more creative names for this race. Thus, we decided to run a contest in order to find a dashing name!

In order to get a better idea of these cunning opponents, just click on the sketches to enlarge them. Now, if you have a good idea on how to name this race, let us now and submit it in the Auditorium by using the template we have provided there.
We only accept English names, variations thereof, or fantasy names, and each name suggestion may consist of a single word only. Also, you have to include a short explanation why you think that the suggested name would be the best choice.

static.tibia.com/images/news/rat03_small.jpg

All necessary information about the contest and its rules is listed in the designated thread so make sure to check it before suggesting your idea. The contest starts today and runs until November 06, 2012, 14:00 CET.

Out of all submissions, we CMs will select the most promising ones, and the content team will then pick their favourite entry and name the race accordingly. The winner will be rewarded with 90 days of premium time, a new doll which will also be implemented with the winter update, and a CM token. In addition, we CMs will choose our three favourite entries, and their authors will receive 90 days of premium time, and a CM token.

Let your imagination run free!
Your Community Managers

06-11-2012 06:08 PM RE: A Rat is a Rat is a ... ?

Warn Level 0 +
Even i submit a entry there but i am not very hopeful my explanation wasn't as influential as of many others Frown

09-12-2012 12:24 PM RE: A Rat is a Rat is a ... ?

Warn Level 0 +
Created a FB account yesterday through some special reason. Can anyone explain me what is the must have with FB?
But the RAT FB page looks good but i can use a webbrowser and the RAT webpage and this forum is much more interesting.

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Copyright © FunTibia.com 2010-2021, all rights reserved.
Tibia and TibiaME are trademarks of CipSoft GmbH.
Designed by Li Dao